Thursday, April 23, 2009

CVS shopping trip April 19, 2009

Took a little break from CVS as the deals in the last couple weeks weren't all that great but I started up again on 4/19/09. I didn't get the free glucose monitor because someone who might have really needed it might have went up there and I didnt want to be taking the last one. All it did though was reduce the percent of my total sale that I would have saved had I bought it and got the purchase price back in ECB's...

It was a short list but still a good deal. I threw a deoderant body spray in there to push my total over $20 so I could use my $4 off $20 email coupon I got from CVS. There was a coupon in the store for the bayer so I made out on that. Plus they had the ACT rinse mislabeled price wise and the cashier threw the receipt back at me and gave me attitude when I questioned it and said "The price is marked wrong" rather nastily and started to walk off so it was only then that I strongly demanded they honor the price they had it labeled as. I was unaware it was labeled wrong when I picked it up. Not my problem though.
  • 2 ACT Rinses (18 oz each)
  • 2 Crest Pro Health toothpastes (4.2 oz each)
  • 1 Edge Infused shaving gel
  • 1 Bayer crystal release (something like that) 4 ct
  • 1 Blade (Scorpion scent) body spray (1 oz)

2 coupons ($0.50 each) off crest pro health + $1.00 off coupon for the bayer aspirin + $4 off $20 CVS Coupon -$12.98 in ECB's spent (got $12.89 in ECB's Back) - $2.40 in mispriced ACT rinse

Total out of pocket with tax included......$1.46

No comments:

Post a Comment