Sunday, March 22, 2009

Official Coupon Policies

Here are some official coupon policies I have located. Go to each site and print them out and have them in your coupon arsenal. They cannot argue official company policy.

Walmart

Giant Eagle

Target (Emailed them about it---will post when they reply).

BJ's Wholesale Club

CVS (Emailed them about it--will post when they reply). My local CVS has accepted every coupon I have given them though---printed off the Internet or cut from the circulars.

Kroger (Emailed them about it--will post when they reply). I don't shop there myself but I want to have that information for those of you who do.

********UPDATE ON KROGER'S POLICY********

I figured it would be best to direct you to another post on Kroger's Coupon Policy. It was sent to me in an email which I just now received. This is the policy they gave me. I hope this helps to clarify things.

***********************************************

Toys R Us (Emailed them also---will post when they reply).

UPDATE 4/22/09 : They finally sent me an answer on this. Read about their policy concerning Internet coupon usage here. What is really bad about this is the amount of time it took for them to send me their answer (an entire month!!)...and the answer doesn't even sound correct. What store DOESN'T get reimbursed by the manufacturer when a customer submits an Internet coupon to them legitimately? Apparently Toys R US!!

Any others I find I will post for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment